Digital Access is the most important strategy of communication for the Academy. Its aim is to foster clear and effective communication among its members, overcoming barriers of distance and maximizing resources of communication.
Share Point is the virtual platform of the Academy, this technological tool works through intranet, this was previously programmed by the Department of Communications Technology. Share Point users are logged in with their institutional email and password. Once there, users will have access to all available tools and materials published. It offers the following features:
- Provide a new collaborative environment which facilitates distance communication no matter where academics are.
- Dissemination and release of academic contents and activities aimed at introducing a new approach of sustainable development in research and teaching.
- Storing and sharing of academic documents, audiovisual content, and databases.
- Discussion forums in real time.
- Directory of contacts of Academy members and information about their recent projects and research works. This allows for collaboration between members.
- Calendar of events and activities related to sustainability.
- A Newsletter will be sent through institutional email in order to keep members informed about new contents available in the platform.
- Promote the advances made by professors and academics, sharing experiences of introducing the new approach of sustainability into their classes and new proposals to the future.
The Academic Staff of the Academy is a multidisciplinary network promoting the interchange of experiences, participation in scientific events, and dissemination of results.
Criteria for membership
- To be a professor for any UANL School.
- Members must periodically access to the platform to find out new contents and activities from the community.
- Contribute with valuable and innovative content such as, resources, events, and discussion topics.
- Answer half-yearly survey about monitoring activities
- Obtain a valid institutional email account (uanl.edu.mx,uanl.mx,etc.)
- To request access; please contact Gloria Nelly Salas Celestino via email.
- Access will be granted only to Academy members and it is personal and nontransferable.
- Internet access from a PC of mobile device.
- Updated Web browsers Chrome, Safari, Firefox, or Internet Explorer 11.
For more information:
Telephone 83 29 40 00, ext. 1453 y 1467